Friday, February 29, 2008

Done with this Day

This is what you get when I'm done with this day but have to stick it out for 10 more minutes.

Jen's ABCs. (I ripped this off of another blog.)

A - Attached or Single: Happily single

B - Best Friend: That’s a hard one…I’ll go with the nephew. He tells me I’m his favorite friend, so I guess I’ll return the favor.

C - Cake or Pie: Oh, definitely cake with greasy lard frosting.

D - Day of Choice: Friday

E - Essential Item: High heels

F - Favorite Color: I haven’t had a favorite color since the 4th grade when I insisted on everything being pink.

G - Gummi Bears or Worms: Bears

H - Hometown: Payson

I - Indulgence(s): Don’t judge – America’s Next Top Model.

J - January or July: Well, today, July. But that’s because it’s been a really cold winter. Ask me again in July and I’ll probably say January because by then it will be 100 degrees here.

K - Kids: Do my plants count?

L - Life is Incomplete: without Jane Austen.

M - Marriage Date: I’m holding out for Captain Moroni.

N - Number of Siblings: 3 brothers

O - Oranges or Apples: Definitely apples. I can’t handle texture with fruit.

P- Phobias or Fears: Being a failure, eggs drying up (if you don’t know what this means, then don’t ask), and spiders. Hate spiders.

Q - Quote(s): Vincent Van Gogh: "Many people seem to think it foolish, even superstitious, to believe that the world could still change for the better. And it is true that in winter it is sometimes so bitingly cold that one is tempted to say, 'What do I care if there is a summer; its warmth is no help to me now.' Yes, evil often seems to surpass good. But then, in spite of us, and without our permission, there comes at last an end to the bitter frosts. One morning the wind turns, and there is a thaw. And so I must still have hope."

R - Reason to Smile: 60 degrees this weekend!

S - Season: Fall

T - Tag Seven: If you want to do this, then please do.

U - Unknown Fact about Me: I don't know how unknown this is, but when I was in the 5th grade, I wanted head gear.

V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I eat meat. But I cannot stand to touch raw chicken.

W - Worst Habit: Letting my laundry pile up.

X - X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I’ve had both and neither are pleasant.

Y - Your Favorite Food: cheese. Anything with cheese.

Z - Zodiac: Libra

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought there was a certain Elder you were holding out for.

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...