Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A Little Road Trip

Last weekend, I went to St. George. What a wonderful time we had! I can’t remember the last time I was that relaxed. Here are a few pictures from the adventure.





That’s the Jeep with J&A and kids behind us. Wave hello! (I believe I was car dancing to Barry Manilow at this point in time.)



We had to make a stop...



Practicing our self-portrait skills – me and the C Man.



This is when C decided he didn’t want me to take his picture. He said, “Wait. Don’t take a picture.” Turned his head and then announced, “OK, take my picture now.” Such a silly boy.




Mr. Mster wanted to get in on the action. He’s so cute!




Going to eat lunch. Yes, my dad is wearing my snow gloves.




Just chillin’ at the condo.


We got in a snowstorm on the way home. See…





And I saw this truck from North Carolina. We all said at the same time, “Can you imagine how much gas that thing must use?”




Coach’s ear. Because it isn’t a road trip without some crazy picture of Coach

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's a country western song that says, "Hey, did you happen to see the most beautiful girl in the world?" That's you, you are so photogenic.

Angie said...

I love the pic of you and C!! M is so dang cute!!

Amber said...

I love the picture of M. He is the cutest baby ever!

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...