Friday, March 28, 2008

More Reasons Why I'll End Up in the Land Down Under

And I'm not talking about Australia...

  • I like to give people nick names. My latest...Harry and Lloyd. $5 to the first person who can tell me where that comes from. (And Jeremy, you don't count since you already know.)
  • At work, we were trying to decide which character different people in our company would be if we were in The Office. I want to be Meredith. I'm not even going to tell you who I think Michael would be.
  • The picture on my IM is of Tony Blair. The caption under the picture says, "I'm a rebel."
  • I had a Coke slurpee for lunch.
  • On the Today show this morning, they showed a clip of Mick Jagger singing outside The Julliard School. Most people would think, "That seems like an odd combination." I thought, "It's about time those snobs heard some real music."
  • I spend a majority of my days thinking about where I would like to go on vacation.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Duh! Harry & Lloyd from Dumb & Dumber. Yea, I win. I'll be waiting for my $5.

Zachary said...

I knew the "Dumb and Dumber" reference...without reading Amber's comment. She can have the $5 though. And you are right...it is about time those snobs hear some real music. Long live the 'Stones!

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...