Monday, April 21, 2008

Dear Blogging Friends

OK. You win. I will not delete the blog.

However, I am suffering from post-vacation, not wanting to deal with reality, extreme exposure to UV rays syndrome. So I'm asking for your help. To my blogging friends: what would you like me to blog about? You share your ideas and I'll post a blog entry. Of course, some exceptions will apply. I'll let you know the exceptions as they arise.

And for those of you who offered suggestions/help for my blog-hating ways - thank you. And I will take you up on those offers to spruce up the place. A little remodeling is in order.

2 comments:

mo12miller@gmail.com said...

I am glad that you are keeping the blog. Good idea. I think one of your friends said be creative. Write what comes to your little mind. Interesting things at work or ideas, dreams, stories or articles you are writing. Subjects that you are interested in. I think you are doing a great job. Check out the Design Mom blog...why not the Single Chick Blog...write what interest you. Design, Literature, Movies...TV Shows, etc. Just write it girlfriend.

Super Daysh said...

Hmmmmm....blogging subjects. How about....if you could be reincarnated would you rather be a cow or a block of cheese? Oooh, now I'm all excited! That will be a great blog. ;)

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...