Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Giving You What You Want

As requested by some of my most loyal readers, here are some blog entries you have to look forward to. I'm still taking requests, so go ahead and leave a comment!

- Why I would rather be reincarnated as a block of cheese instead of a cow.
- Some things that inspire me lately.
- What I did over the weekend.

Also, my buddy Super Daysh showed me some design tips today. A new look will be unveiled shortly (along with a link to SuperDaysh's blog. She's awesome. You'll like her, I promise.) Oh, you lucky readers...you have so much to look forward to!

5 comments:

erin said...

I think you should write about whatever you want to write about. :) And yes, don't give up the blog.

Jen said...

You got it, Erin. A blog post about whatever I want. Sounds like an excellent subject.

Angie said...

I love the look of your blog. It isn't too busy.

Super Daysh said...

Oooh! I've received an honorable mention on the great Jen's blog! WHOA! I'm feeling a little overwhelmed. ;) I am greatly looking forward to the new look and the reincarnation blog!

Zachary said...

As a weekly reader, I want it to be publicly known that your blog is an enjoyment to many people all across the country and even in far off places like California. Personally...I like the current layout, but I am eager with anticipation to see the new look.

As for suggestions of a blog entry: Cake or Pie? The Great Debate.

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...