Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Confessions

1. Contrary to popular belief, my blogging absence is not a result of me dating David Cook. Sorry to dispel that rumor.

2. I wore my hair curly, yes curly, twice this week…out of pure laziness.

3. I haven’t played my Wii in a week.

4. There’s a kid at work who I think looks like a blonde Josh Groben. And I call him Josh every day. I think he thinks I just don’t know his name.

5. I had a date with Billy Blanks this week. (Mom, Billy Blanks is the Tae Bo guy…don’t get too excited.)

6. You know the Band-Aid commercial with the little kids singing? I love that commercial because of the crazy little boy dancing in the background.

2 comments:

KMHansen said...

Jennifer~ You are so cute and funny! I love it. I miss hanging with you. I do love reading your blogs tho. They are awesome. How'd you get a date with Billy Blanks? Just kidding. haha.

Anonymous said...

I don't see a confession about, "step by step".

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...