Wednesday, June 11, 2008

By Request

Remember how I asked for topic requests? Well, I'm finally getting around to doing another one. This one, I believe, was requested by Ang. She wanted to know what I did over the weekend. Since this post is so long overdue, I've decided to give you a supersized post. Here is what I did for an entire week: June 2 - 7.


Monday: I went to my neighbor's house and made this darling little book.

It's so cute! When I got home I had a date with this guy


and also these guys.


Whoa! Two dates in one night!


Tuesday: Spent way too much time here.







And this is my view, so that didn't really help matters much.




Wednesday: The C Man wanted me to come to grandma's for a bbq. So I did. And we played with the village.




Thursday: "You've got the right stuff, baby."

You can't really tell from this picture, but yes, that is a ticket to the New Kids on the Block concert.


Friday: The C Man turned 4! I can't believe he's that big already.




The Mster enjoying the festivities.



Coach was really excited to eat cake.



C Man testing out his new scooter.



Saturday: I got my hair done, but I didn't take a picture of it. My cousin got married, but I didn't take a picture of that either. But I did take a picture of this place.

And a picture of this little man.





And that my friends is how I spent my week. Pretty exciting, no?

4 comments:

Zachary said...

I see that your picture priorities are all right in line. When did Utah get a Chipotles?

Angie said...

I love the week re-cap!! You must do it more often because I talk to you everyday and there were things that I didn't know you did! C & M are getting so big!

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should tell everyone about the next week.

Super Daysh said...

Look at you and your bad self! That was quite the long post for you!! You always have the best dates with the hottest, most sexy-body men!! Geesh, first David Cook, now Tae Bo man. Yum. And yes, you spend too much time at the office. ;)

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...