Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Today, it's all about the sports

- Congratulations to the Boston Celtics. I understand it's been 22 years since they won their last tournament, but I'm just so happy that Kobe Bryant and his ego got beat! And beat bad!

- Tiger Woods is my hero. Really, this guy is a legend. Matt Lauer even said so. Yes, I still have a crush on Tiger, but I'm not going to try to break up his marriage. He's got a kid afterall.

- Calling all baseball players: Please stop wearing your pants wrong! When you wear your pants over your socks, you look like you're wearing pajamas. Plus, real baseball players wear stirrup socks. Come on boys, let's get it right.

2 comments:

Zachary said...

Aren't you supposed to wear your pants OVER your socks? That's how I have always done it.

Anonymous said...

You forgot Tim Russett. He is Matt Lauer's "hero".

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...