Monday, June 30, 2008

A New Blog Post

Mom said I needed a new blog post, so this one's for her.

- I went to Park City for the weekend for a work event. I like Park City. It's a cute little town. Although, I don't think I could live there...a little bit too liberal for my taste.

- Sunday marked the return of the BCs!

- If just one guy shows up for our FHE group, are we really holding FHE? Because it seems a little weird to me that it's just me and him. Maybe I should just enjoy it.

- I discovered something new in the Book of Mormon which I think is really cool. Maybe I'll share it in another post. Afterall, Elder Ballard did say to share the gospel on our blogs.

- I'm feeling a bit stressed and overwhelmed with work. I know it will all work out, but I still feel the stress.

- And that is all for tonight, Mom. More later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Feeling stressed, oh oh, chocolate to the rescue.

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...