Monday, February 23, 2009

A Bit of Randomness

Some random goodness for my fellow blog readers:

- Does it seem strange to anyone but me that Al Rocker, the weather man, was working the red carpet at the Oscars?

- I'm so sick of hearing about the Octuplet mom. Seriously, just leave her alone already.

- There's no reason for me to wear makeup to work anymore.

- Mr. Obama, you've got some explaining to do.

- I could really go for some froyo from the YoZone. It's a buffet of frozen yogurt goodness.

- I'm kind of bummed today. I'm sure I'll be better by tomorrow.

2 comments:

Lori said...

sorry you are not having a good day. i agree with your obama statement. i thought from the start he bit off more than he can accomplish. interesting back pedalling....but i just keep praying for him. i feel he needs prayers.

and yes....very odd about al roker!
and offhand i can't remember what else you wrote...

and i feel that too. why waste the makeup at work? though i have to or my eyelashes can't be seen...

Fer, hang in there!

fyi, Markp said that DeDe from TP has cancer. i should just email you with all these random thoughts i am writing out.

Super Daysh said...

Don't worry, you will soon find reason to wear make-up to work again...just wait! :) And yes, froyo sounds really good about now. Aren't you glad I introduced you to the yummy goodness that is YoZone!? You are forever in my debt because of that.

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...