Monday, May 4, 2009

The Travels of a Single Woman

As a single woman, I'm free to wander the paths of this earth any ol' time I please. For your viewing pleasure, I thought I'd share some photos from my journeys this past week.


On the way to Scofield. Yes, Scofield. For work. That is one heck of a long drive, especially when it's dark.


Wow, look at those windmills! I almost feel like I'm in Holland. (Can you sense the sarcasm here?)


A rainy, rainy, rainy drive to Manti.




And if you look closely you can see the Manti Temple through the rain.






Am I in Alaska? Is that a bear? Nope, just a dog that lives in Payson. (And this dog is Angie's best friend.)


Oh, the many exciting adventures of a single woman! What happened to the girl that used to go on adventures here



here



and here?

5 comments:

Angie said...

I LOVE that you took a picture of Goliath the dog, and YES, he is my best friend. I saw him yesterday and he has been shaved for summer. He is practically bald and I think he is a little self-conscious about it!!

Lori said...

that dog Goliath looks like a bear for sure! Your holland windmill comment cracked me up!!!

Anonymous said...

How about a trip to Switzerland?

Unknown said...

I Love holland's butter !

Super Daysh said...

I believe that it's time for you to use some of that vacation time. You need to go travel and have fun- get out of the office!! :)

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...