Monday, June 15, 2009

I Feel Smarter Already

Lessons learned during the past week:

- The drive to Gunnison is much prettier through Fountain Green than through Levan. I should know; I made the trip 2 times in 3 days.

- 150 hormonal teenagers...I survived with minimum chocolate consumption.

- When you take 2 days off of work, it all goes to you know where in a handbasket. I already knew this, but the lesson has been re-learned.

- I can survive in a tent and a sleeping bag without a flat iron. I'm not too happy, but I can survive.

- There are just some song lyrics that get stuck in my head: "How come every time you come around my London, London bridge is falling down."

- There are a lot of stupid people in this world. Good thing I'm not one of them.

- My brother can convince me to do almost anything. U2 - Phoenix - October. Ya, Baby!

- You can get mono as an adult.

- Antibiotics are my new best friend.

- Baking soda and water will make a mosquito bite stop itching. Even when they are on your head and the size of a golf ball.

3 comments:

Lori said...

i heard if you get a bee sting that you tape a penny on the sting and the ouch goes away.

glad you learned so much.

Super Daysh said...

I'm so glad that, at your age, you are still learning things. :) tee hee hee. Sara came over today and filled me in on the good stuff from work. I've decided I'm going to start looking for a new job for you. You are too under-appreciated. Grr.

mo12miller@gmail.com said...

I wish I could go with you to the concert. That would be tons of fun. If they come to SL again...we are so going.

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...