Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Let's Play a Game

There's a tree in my parent's backyard. This tree is getting pretty big. I decided it was time to play a game...and this tree is the center of the game.
Let's play Guess the Age of the Tree! It's simple: look at the pictures below and then guess the age.

Tree facts: The tree is, I believe, a curly willow. The tree faces East and is planted in the middle of the backyard. The soil is very rocky and used to be the home of an apple orchard.

Ready, Set, Go!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll bet that tree is about twenty five years old. It's huge, as big as the pine tree.

Jen said...

Mom, is that you? You aren't allowed to guess because you know the true age. 25 is incorrect.

Zachary said...

Based on how trees have been growing in my parents' yard, I am going to go with 12 years.

Jen said...

12 years is incorrect. Please try again later.

Super Daysh said...

You are weird. But I like you anyways.

Zachary said...

You never did tell us how old it is.

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...