Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Catching Up

I’m so far behind with my blogging! Lots and lots to blog about…Summer O’ Fun festivities,baseball, and 4th of July. Oh, believe me dear blog readers, it will be worth the wait!

Summer O’ Fun continues! You know, when I first made my Summer O’ Fun list, the entire family laughed at me. Now that I’ve forced them to have fun this summer, I think they’ve all rather enjoyed it. We’ve got two Summer O’ Fun activities to catch up on.

First, we went to the Icelander Monument in Spanish Fork.





I think this is my new favorite picture of the Mster and the CMan. So handsome in their hats!

Here we all are hanging out at the monument.







Then, we headed to downtown Spanish Fork to check out the little park where Papa’s brick is.



Everyone looking for the brick.

There it is!



Mom hanging out by Papa’s old office. This is where he practiced Optometry.



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...