Tuesday, July 14, 2009

4th of July

4th of July was just as festive as always.

Started out the day looking for fireworks with my bro.

Look how cute my nephews are in their Home Depot aprons. They made bug catchers in the morning…and caught bugs all night long.



The Backyard of Fire












Mom waiting for the show to start...or maybe the show had already started. Not sure.


I hate fireworks. Ever since I got burned with a sparkler as a kid. But I was brave and enjoyed the show.

And my sunburn from the day before.


The weather didn’t cooperate, so we took the party inside.


What a way to celebrate the Red, White, and Blue!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Red, White, and Blue were not the only things that were Red. Next time someone tells you to use sun screen, you might want to listen.

Your nephews are soooooooo CUTE!

KMHansen said...

I hate sparklers too cuz I got burned when I was little. I refuse to get near them! :) Glad you had fun.

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...