Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Summer O' Fun at Beer Can Flats

On our next Summer O’ Fun adventure, we headed to “Beer Can Flats” for a hot dog roast and s’mores.






Uncle Erik joined us this time.



Mom’s marshmallow kept catching on fire. Half the time, she didn’t even realize it.



The CMan thought relish was really disgusting.



Then, a little walk.



I played like I was the paparazzi.





And a little bit wet in the creek.




Summer O’ Fun has been my best idea to date…I’m convinced.

3 comments:

Zachary said...

I for one, have to applaud your Summer O' Fun idea. It sounds like you are doing well at meeting all your goals! Way to go! And way to drag the family along!

Lori said...

glad you are having a great summer 'o fun!!!!

Emily said...

Wish I could have come with you guys but I was just getting off work.

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...