Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Crazy 8's Tag

I like being tagged. And Angie tagged me in Crazy 8’s. I know you’re excited to read this…I can feel it. 

8 TV Shows I Love:
1. Biggest Loser
2. Friends
3. What Not to Wear
4. Cake Boss
5. Oh darn, I don’t actually have 8 TV shows that I watch!
6. I guess 5 will do.


8 Movies I Love:
1. Pride & Prejudice (BBC version)
2. 13 Going on 30
3. Dead Poets Society
4. 27 Dresses
5. Pretty in Pink
6. 16 Candles
7. The Goonies
8. Sense and Sensibility

8 Restaurants I Love:
1. Brick Oven
2. Bajio
3. Macaroni Grill
4. Fat Jack’s Pizza
5. Happy Sumo
6. Sandellas
7. I’m on Weight Watchers, I can’t think of anymore food!

8 Things that Happened Yesterday:
1. Went to work
2. Freaked out in a snow storm
3. Went to family Christmas party
4. Freaked out about more snow
5. Back seat danced with my nephew
6. Got a really ugly white elephant gift
7. Went to lunch with my new “boss”
8. Freaked out about more snow.

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Writing my book
2. Going on a vacation
3. Fondue on Christmas Eve
4. Telling a certain person he’s missed his chance
5. Two weeks of peace at work
6. Eating real cheese again
7. Forget a vacation, I’ll take a day off right now
8. Buying new pants

8 Things I Love About Winter
1. Really? Not much
2. OK, snow for Christmas
3. Christmas lights
4. Decorating my Christmas tree
5. Cute sweaters
6. Seriously, that’s it. I hate Winter.


8 Things on my Wish List:
1. New job (seriously, long story and probably even longer down the road than the story)
2. New clothes
3. New tall black boots
4. Telling a certain person he’s missed his chance
5. A new bedroom set
6. A treadmill
7. Reading all the books I want to read
8. A maid

8 People I Tag:
1. I won’t tag anyone, but if you want to do it, do it!

2 comments:

For Every Occasion said...

I love Cake Boss, I hate Goonies and now I am craving Fat Jacks! You need to fill me in on the happs at work and who know who needs a kick in the butt!

Super Daysh said...

I want a maid too. And I want to know who this certain someone is that you want to tell he's missed his chance... And I'm totally with you- I HATE winter. I like snow for Christmas, but that is the extent of it. Sorry work sucks. I'll have to come in and visit and distract you for a long time, then you can get in trouble for not working, but I can't. :)

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...