Monday, February 8, 2010

Superbowl Mania

I admit, I didn't even know who was playing in the Super Bowl this year. I do know that Peyton Manning is the quarterback for the Colts. And my brother told me that the Saints are no longer the Aints and that their fans can now take the paper bags off their heads. But there is one thing I like about the Super Bowl...the ads.

Some general observations about this year's ads:
- Most of them were really, really, really lame. Did I mention they were lame?
- What's with all the men in their underwear? I didn't understand the deal with making men look so stupid.
- Funny needs to be really funny. Making an ad "funny" for the sake of "funny" is not funny.

With that said, enjoy my two favorite ads.


I love me some Betty White!

2 comments:

For Every Occasion said...

I noticed that there were a lot of men in underwear commercials too. Lame!

Zachary said...

Hey! I saw you driving up Main Street in Payson! Hope you had a great time there.

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...