Friday, March 5, 2010

A Series of Unfortunate Events

I should have known it would be a crazy day when I woke up to snow. Yup, snow in March. Isn’t spring supposed to be here by now? And then, I got to work and we had a dance off…at 10:30 a.m. We never have dance offs that early in the morning.


Today was a day unlike any other.


Banana and I went to buy some metal for her magnet board. The lady that helped us asked if Banana was my daughter. She’s 26 years old. Do I look old enough to have a 26 year old child?


Today was a day unlike any other.


Then, we went across the street to get some lunch. Poor Banana spilled her full drink all over a man with white shoes. Luckily, Dr. Pepper did not get all over the white shoes. And we used almost an entire package of napkins to clean it up. I saw a lady come over after we were all cleaned up with a “wet floor” sign.


Today was a day unlike any other.


We came back to work and Noack’s windshield wipers were sticking straight up, the Yorkshire was yapping about not being able to do her job (what else is new), and Bill told me not sleeping is the same as not peeing.


Today was a day unlike any other.


I think I'll move to Australia. Or maybe it's just time to go home.

3 comments:

Grassragz said...

Truly an amazing day. I will be laughing about this all weekend.

Lori said...

oh yah right... as if you could have a 26 year old daughter! one time someone asked me if my sister ,who is 8 years younger than me, was my daughter. yah right. dumb people out there.

sounds like a crazy day. a day that could could have been better off staying in bed... maybe?

Super Daysh said...

Oh Jeffer....it sounds like a fun day. I love that you call her the yorkshire!! My favorite!! I'm sorry you had a "day unlike any other" and I'm sorry some lady thought she was your daughter...but to make you feel better...she looks really young and stuff...hope that helps. :) You can come to my house and spend the day with a screaming baby...all...day...long. Seriously. Want to hang the little miss upside down by her toe nails....sooo tempting!

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...