Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Cupcakes and Prayers

I have a secret. I've secretly been dreaming and thinking about writing about my life as a single woman. I say secretly because, well, the thoughts and feelings I have about being a single, LDS woman are sometimes a little crazy. I haven't always been sure that I want the personal thoughts inside of my head out in the open for all to see and read. But the truth is, I feel like I need to chronicle this part of my life before it's gone.

So, I've started a new blog. You can read about my adventures as a single woman at www.cupcakesandprayers.blogspot.com. I hope you enjoy!

P.S. I'm not deleting this blog. I'll still post here for those who enjoy some of the crazy antics of my life.

2 comments:

erin said...

I'm in. See you over there.

Zachary said...

Hooray for a new blog!

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...