Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Lessons Learned from Zumba

I went to my first Zumba class last tonight. It was...interesting. Here's what I learned at Zumba.

- I am extremely uncoordinated!
- Making a fool of myself is much more fun when my friends are there.
- I love to exercise!
- So why is it so hard to motivate myself to get out there and do it?
- Smaller classes are much more comfortable for me.
- And there are fewer people to see me make a fool out of myself.
- I'm pretty sure I'm going back.
- Ya, I might just be that crazy.

3 comments:

For Every Occasion said...

We must go back to Zumba! One some of the "routines" I did pretty good, others, not so much. I think I jumped up and down in place for 1 complete song! You did great!

Super Daysh said...

Dude, now I want to do Zumba with you, so I can watch you make a fool of yourself. I would go, just for that. :) I'm glad you are having fun and even more glad that you are going back for more! You show that Zumba who is boss!! No one makes a fool outta you! ;) Have fun, and think of me next time (aka, take some video, so I can enjoy you being crazy too!)

emilyring said...

The RS Pres in our ward does Zumba. I have no balance to do it. LOL.

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...