Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Random Thoughts

- I went to a meeting last night. The woman running the meeting looked like Lady Elaine Fairchild. Seriously.
- I half expected her to step out of her museum at any time.
- Which is kind of funny since this was the Arts Commission meeting and we were talking about museums.
- Also, I seem to have lots of experiences with Lady Elaine.
- One of my professors in grad school also looked like her.
- Have you ever used dry shampoo? Don't.
- You just spray this stuff on your hair and it doesn't really do anything.
- I don't think I'm girlfriend material.
- A relationship is much harder than it looks.
- I'm super nervous about spending a week in the mountains with teenage girls.
- Without my flat iron.
- I hope I don't die.
- I have a newsletter due...tomorrow.
- Haven't even started writing it.
- Also have a talk on Sunday.
- And a presentation at scout camp on Friday.
- Guess what? Haven't started either of those yet either.
- I have a feeling it will be a long night for me.
- My car is covered in hard water.
- Which ticks me off because the sprinkler is watering my car and not the grass.
- But I'm not parking in my other spot.
- It's scary over there.
- And now, I'm back to work.
- Perhaps to write a newsletter.

2 comments:

For Every Occasion said...

My car is also covered in hard water...ALL SUMMER LONG. So annoying!!

Lori said...

love the random thoughts. i should do that.

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...