Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Lessons Learned

- When you eat too many sour patch kids, your tongue becomes "raw."
- Just trust me on this one.
- Four plays in three days is super fun!
- I have fallen in love with Mr. Darcy all over again.
- It was pretty much inevitable that this would happen the second I walked into the theater to see Pride and Prejudice.
- I also really love Much Ado About Nothing.
- First time I've seen that one live.
- The Pastry Pub is Utah's first dry Irish Pub.
- I also have to wonder if it's the only one.
- Facials are pretty close to heaven.
- And oh so relaxing, even when your face is tingling.
- Good friends are hard to come by...lasting friends are extremely precious.
- I tell a lot of "your mom" jokes.
- And I love it when I'm with someone who comes right back at me with another one.
- Cedar City has the coolest drug store/sporting goods/computer/home decor/Marie Osmond store ever.
- I can sleep anywhere.
- In a car, on a bench, in a theater.
- There are 2 Best Westerns in Cedar City.
- I love live theater.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who were the "your mom" jokes about?

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...