Thursday, August 12, 2010

MIA

I've been a little bit MIA the last couple of weeks, and for good reason. To catch you up on my exciting adventures, here's what I've been up to.

- Girls Camp. Enough said, right?
- In case that wasn't enough said, it rained.
- A lot.
- So much in fact that our cabin flooded.
- I had no internet, cell phone, or ipod for a week.
- I admit, it was kind of nice to unplug.
- There was one close encounter with a family of deer.
- But they ran away from me.
- Being with the Stake, rather than the Ward, does make Girls Camp a bit easier.
- Home for the weekend and on to an airplane.
- This time, to Phoenix.
- It's hot here.
- But I haven't seen outside in nearly 2 days now, so I'm actually chilly.
- They keep the air conditioner on overload here.
- Work conventions are always tiring.
- And yet, I'm still up at 5:30 a.m.
- I can't wait for Saturday. Seriously, Saturday.
- Then I can come home and sleep.

2 comments:

For Every Occasion said...

I miss you!

Super Daysh said...

I can't believe your cabin flooded! That is too funny. Sorry you had to go to Reunion (I'm assuming that is where you went in Arizona?) We need to do lunch...I want a better update. :)

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...