Friday, July 23, 2010

Would You Like an Update?

Since so many of you volunteered helpful advice for the birthday date, I thought I’d give you an update.

We celebrated last night because of schedules. It went a little (OK, exactly) like this.

Dinner at Goodwood.
Then, I gave him a choice. Baseball game or go see Inception. He chose Inception.
Went to the movie. Good show, but you really have to pay attention.
Movie got out; made Man-friend explain what the movie was all about because I got a little lost.
Back to my house for dessert. Apple pie and French Vanilla ice cream. And yes, I chased all over the county for those two exact things!
Opened present which consisted of a darling little treat bucket that I made filled with his favorite treats and a new shirt.
The end.

Overall, I’d consider the night a success.

3 comments:

Lori said...

now to just see if we actually get to see a picture of this guy...

Super Daysh said...

"Man-friend" eh? Need more info on this "man-friend"...details, details! Must go on a group date to meet "man-friend". Can you tell I want to know more (other than just his name!). Good luck and congrats on the successful birthday date!

Zachary said...

Congratulations! I am glad it went well.

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...