Sunday, October 17, 2010

I Have Goals

So, things have changed a bit since the last update. As of last Friday, I've joined the ranks of the unemployed. But don't worry, I'm fine. And I feel good about it. Plus, I know things are going to be alright because four people at church said to me, "You look really good!" So see, I must be feeling just fine if I'm looking just fine.

But, with that said, I've decided I need some goals. Here's what I'm going to be working on:

- Deep clean my house. Oh, I cannot wait for this one!
- Watch every single movie that I own.
- Read Little Women.
- Create an online portfolio.
- Exercise everyday. Hopefully outside if the weather holds up.
- Purge my Facebook account. Not get rid of it, but purge my friends list. This is going to be fun.
- Oh, and perhaps look for a job.

The future is bright and good and I'm at peace.

3 comments:

Zachary said...

What?? Oh no! I'm so sorry! Let me know if I can do anything for you! I'm always good for free dinner. Don't consider the Soup Kitchen.

mo12miller@gmail.com said...

I'm excited for your adventure. You will do a great job in whatever you decide to do. I like your goals. You can come up here and visit now if you like with a special person too. Just a thought. It would be nice to see you. You can bring Heather too if you want. Girls weekend.

Lori said...

SO sorry!!! You will find something amazing. i know you will. I am sorry though. Way to go on your goals! things will fall into place.

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...