Monday, November 1, 2010

How I Spend My Time These Days

You may be wondering, "How does Jen spend her time now days?" Well, let me enlighten you.

I spend a lot of time gooeing over this little girl.



In case you are wondering, that is the face she usually makes at me. She likes to "growl" at me. Got to work on this favorite aunt bit.

I pick pumpkins.



I found out that BYU and Utah football players can indeed get along with each other.



And I go on hikes.



I also watch a lot of baseball (Go Giants! Not because I'm a Giants fan, but my beloved Yankees are out of the series and the Giants are currently ahead 3-1. The sooner the Giants win, the sooner baseball season is over.) I make lists, but rarely cross anything off. I try new recipes, although some have been less than delicious. And I type. A lot.

It's a good life!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Glad you are having fun! Very cute little niece.

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...