Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 2: The meaning behind my blog name

I really don't know how I came up with my blog name. I just remember one day thinking that I wanted to start a blog. It was the summer of 2007 and I had been reading a lot of blogs that I thought were super cool. And I wanted in on the action. So one very boring day at work, I decided to start a blog. I think I came up with the name in about 2.5 seconds, which explains how non-creative it actually is.

The original intent of my blog was to post cool design things, thoughts, or ideas on this blog. I never had any intention of making my blog personal. It's pretty funny to me to go back and ready those first few entries and see how different my blog entries are now.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...