Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 3: A picture of me and my friends

One thing I've always been grateful for in my life is good friends. I've been really blessed to be surrounded by people who help me to choose the right and encourage me. I think I have a very rare blessing in my life that not a lot of people have - I still have two very close friends from childhood. Today, I'll share of picture of me and Des.

Des and I met when we were 5. True story, we became friends in kindergarten and we've stayed friends since. We had our ups and downs growing up, but we never let anything stand between our bond for too long. She's married now with 3 little kids so our lives have definitely taken different paths.

November 2008, New Kids on the Block came to town. Since we saw them in concert when we were 14, I thought it was only fitting that we went again at 32. Here's a picture of us enjoying the show.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...