Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Random thoughts from a random mind

- Why is it cute for babies to have chubby thighs but on me chubby is gross? Because I totally need an excuse for chubby thighs.

- It really isn't that shocking that I'm single. Seriously. So please, when you make this realization, don't make a big deal out of it - in a meeting. And then please for the love, don't try to set me up with the warehouse guy.

- I think Ralph Macchio did a great job on Dancing with the Stars. Even though his hands were a bit awkward. And Kirsty Alley - that girl can move!

- Daylight Savings is cruel. I still haven't adjusted and it's been over a week.

- The calendar says spring, but there are some nasty black clouds loomy overhead.

- I just want one day where there are no meetings, no place I need to be after work, and nobody asking me to do something. Just one day.

- Some people don't understand that I have a job. I know that making visiting teaching appointments and telling me all about your latest "drama" is super important. But, 15 texts in a row, while I'm at work, is just not cool. Can't you wait a few hours and just call me?

1 comment:

Lori said...

hey you- i can relate to your random thoughts. a lot of them.

hey- email me. i want to know where you are working now.

i have my vting appointments in a little bit today. then YW tomorrow night and then the temple on thursday night. i have to miss BYU playing on thursday night!!!

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...