Saturday, April 30, 2011

A True Royal Wedding

Yes, I watched the Royal Wedding. I admit, I loved every second of it. In fact, I’ve watched parts of the wedding over and over again the last two days. It truly was a modern day fairy tale. I loved the dress, the music, the carriage rides, the palace, and the genuine smiles on the Duke and Duchess’ faces. Yes, it was a magical day that I’m glad I was able to be a part of – even across the pond.

But as I’ve watched the Royal Wedding and oohed and awed over the day’s events, one thought kept coming to mind. The Royal Wedding in England was beautiful and wonderful, but the most special “royal” weddings I’ve ever been part of are those that take place within the sacred walls of the Holy Temple. Truly, it is in the temple where we are sealed together as families for eternity. Forget “til death do us part”… a marriage is eternal. There is a sweet peace that is only found within the temple. A bride and a groom dressed in white in the Holy Temple are the most beautiful I’ve ever seen. A royal wedding indeed is one that takes place inside the temple.

1 comment:

Lori said...

I too thought of that when they said,"Till death do us part". It made me sad for them.

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...