Friday, July 29, 2011

Summer O' Fun: California Style

It's been about 3 years or so since I've taken a real vacation. So while technically Summer O' Fun is supposed to be activities that are done in your own area, I decided to make an exception this year with a little trip to California. Besides, when the CMan, Mr. Mster, and LizBit are involved, I have a hard time saying no.

Summer O' Fun California Style lasted an entire week. There was Disneying, beaching, Legoing, and lots of eating...which was fun at the time, but not so great now that I'm home. Enjoy a few highlights.



Meeting Mickey! I think Mr. Mster's life is complete now.



Small World is open again.



The beach...first time I can remember in my life being on the beach when it's warm.



Going on rides with my buddies.



There truly are not very many legos in LegoLand. Which was disappointing to me.

And now, I'm ready to go back.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...