Wednesday, August 22, 2007

My Worst Nightmare

Sometimes I like to pretend that I'm an interior designer and that I actually know how to put all the prints, fabrics, and colors together. I'm known to look at design magazines, visit design websites, and basically steal design ideas from fabulously talented designers.

As I was frequenting some of the many design sites I like, I noticed a shocking trend...wallpaper! Please tell me wallpaper is not coming back! I have visions of houses all across the country with this plastered on the wall.



This really is my worst nightmare coming to life!*

*In 6-8 months, when I've put wallpaper on my walls, please disregard this post. But rest assured, the above print will never find it's way to anything that I own. If I decide to follow the wallpaper craze, it will be super cute and trendy. After all, the trendier the better because wallpaper will soon be a thing of the past and I will want to paint instead of paper.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...