Thursday, August 23, 2007

Things I Dislike

1. My co-workers going on for hours about surroud sound, online games, and You Tube. When you share an office, have a little consideration please!

2. People who get in the 10 items or less line when they clearly have more than 10 items.

3. Empty promises. If you promise me you'll do something, send something, or process something, please follow through. It's just not very nice.

4. Guilt trips. Do not guilt me into something. It won't work. In fact, I'll probably just become very annoyed.

5. Sleepless nights. Especially when I'm really tired and I fall asleep on my couch at 8:30. Obviously my body wanted to sleep, so why when I went to bed did my body decide to protest!

6. Abandoned blogs. I'm guilty of this, too. But I love to read my friends' blogs!

7. Not soft tissues. My nose obviously only likes Kleenex with lotion.

8. No key card. I don't have a key card for my office and they've decided to lock the doors now. I feel like a hostage.

9. Books with stupid endings. See previous blog about New Moon.

10. Snoring co-workers. Happens at least 3 times every day.

I promise, I'll follow this negative list up with a more positive one.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...