Monday, September 24, 2007

Over the river and through the woods…or something like that

I was a little reluctant to leave my souvenir at the Radisson, but I just couldn’t think of a good way to get him home! So instead Kelly and I made up stories like, “He has to do his home teaching and then he’ll come over.”
We left Glasgow and made a quick stop at Robert Burns’ birthplace. He is the Scottish national poet.




Robert Burns' home.


We took a 2 hour ferry trip and went to Belfast. We did a city tour in Belfast and then continued our travels to Dublin.



Belfast

The drive to Dublin was stunning! I was so in love with the green rolling hills.


Irish countryside


Dublin is a very busy city. With all the people, it reminded me of the excitement of New York City.

Dublin

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...